Disclosure: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links, meaning that if you click on one of the links and purchase an item, I may receive a commission. All opinions however are my own.
In this article, I have shared the top Adsterra alternatives and competitors providing push, pop-under and native ad formats. Display banner advertising has become old fashioned and has been taken over by new exciting formats.
Adsterra is a world leading advertising platform with over 10 billion impressions each month that makes it a perfect choice to monetize your blog.
Even though Adsterra allows publishers to generate massive revenue by CPA, CPC, CPM, CPI, and CPL, these Adsterra alternatives and competitors are no less.
Let us learn more about Adsterra features and then proceed with the list of best Adsterra alternatives.
Adsterra is a global CPA affiliate network that helps publishers maximize their revenue with advanced ad formats and solutions. It was founded in 2013 and covers 248 GEOs. Advertisers get access to high-quality 18K+ publishers along with traffic estimators, and 3-level anti-fraud protection.
Publishers can kick start with over 20K+ campaigns and get high CPM rates. Payment is made twice a month on specific days.
Reasons to Choose Adsterra
- High-converting ad formats including popunder, social bar, web push, native ads, pre-roll ads, and banners.
- 3-level security combining in-house and third-party fraud detection systems for a safe experience.
- No need to wait for manager approval. Adsterra’s self-serve advertising platform allows you to manage your campaign on automation.
- Preferred payment methods like Visa, MasterCard, Paxum, PayPal, and more.
- Get high CTRs with anti-adblock solutions that add 20% to your overall revenue.
- The manager at Adsterra replies quickly with problem-solving skills.
Top Alternatives & Competitors to AdsTerra
Traffic Nomads is a top push notification ad network created by media buyers with 10+ industry experience. It provides cutting-edge advertising technology to advertisers and publishers for boosting ROI.
Reasons to Choose Traffic Nomads:
- Get personalized optimization and media buying tips every week.
- Every week different GEOs, verticals, and funnels are tested to provide only high-quality traffic.
- Exclusive push traffic with its own 50M database.
- Competitive pricing models like CPC and CPM.
- In-house fraud prevention technology to protect your brand.
- Target audience with advanced algorithms and targeting options.
Datspush is a specialized push ads network with multiple ad formats such as in-page, native, and popunder. Publishers can easily set up push notifications by choosing a design, integrating the scripts into the website, and start monetizing.
Reasons to Choose Datspush
- A 24/7 support team with a dedicated account manager, minimum bidding from $0.001 and minimum deposit of $50.
- Top converting verticals like Finance, eCommerce, binary, dating, and more.
- Publishers can earn with Revshare model by getting a direct link to Datspush landing page.
- Payouts are carried out daily to keep the cash flow in your account.
- Easily set up the campaign with 100% safety assurance.
- Get real-time statistics, advanced audience targeting and auto blacklisting features.
- Push ads are shown in alert style yielding high CTR.
AdMaven offers advertisers with high-quality direct traffic to boost ROI and high performing ads to publishers to monetize their site and earn more money.
Reasons to Choose AdMaven
- May it be push or native ads, you can integrate any ad format in less than 5 minutes and go live.
- Flexible payment plans and an admin panel to manage your ads. Everything is transparent and there’s always a personal account manager to help at every stage.
- Your brand is always protected with malware ensuring a delightful experience to your users.
- Publishers can monetize every impression and user with high eCPM resulting in high revenues.
- Get paid via popular payment methods like Paxum, Payoneer, Payoneer, and Wire transfer.
Zeropark is a self-serve ad network offering multiple ad formats including push notifications. It offers CPC based web push notifications for both desktop and mobile in-page push ads delivered to websites.
Reasons to Choose Zeropark
- Set up campaigns instantly and access the largest inventory of ads.
- Get overwhelming results with top-performing verticals like app downloads, shopping & travel, desktop downloads and more.
- Anti-fraud solutions with manual and automatic bot filtering.
- Target audience by keywords, GEOs, carriers, OS, device, and more.
- A/B test your push ads creatives.
- Get instant campaign approval with a dedicated team to approve your campaigns.
Last in the list of best Adsterra alternatives and competitors is HilltopAds that provides an easy self-serve platform for advertisers. Advertisers can launch campaigns in no time with auto approval. One the other hand, publishers can monetize their website traffic with high eCPM.
Reasons to Choose Hilltopads
- Advertisers get direct traffic from publishers.
- Real-time statistics with important metrics for campaign optimization.
- 24/7 dedicated support for advertisers and publishers.
- Publishers get paid weekly via ePayments, Paxum, and other popular payment methods.
- Advanced and deeper targeting options through device, carrier, OS, browser and more.
- Own Adserver and RTB solution.
Conclusion: Are these Adsterra alternatives and competitors worth trying?
If you ask me, then my personal opinion would be to definitely try these alternatives to Adsterra. Looking at the features offered to advertisers and publishers, these Adsterra alternatives are worth giving a try.
I hope you (a publisher) could monetize your site traffic with these Adsterra alternatives and competitors to maximize revenue.