Disclosure: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links, meaning that if you click on one of the links and purchase an item, I may receive a commission. All opinions however are my own.
A website is not just an online space where you can share your ideas and showcase the company. It has a lot to do to like creating a stunning landing page. So, I am sharing Leadpages alternatives and competitors to help you build a conversion-optimized landing page.
Not everyone visits the website and purchase your goods and services, but you can easily turn visitors into customers.
Don’t believe me? Let me tell you how. There are various tools on the internet that helps businesses attract an audience, collect leads, and close sales with more and more people.
Leadpages is one such platform that has shown proven results to millions of businesses worldwide.
Here, we have a list of Leadpages alternatives and competitors that you can use to turn your website visitors into customers and clicks into sales. Let’s have a look at them.
Leadpages is one of the greatest platforms that allows you to build websites and landing pages. Along with it, this platform helps you create effective pop-ups, alert bars, and many more.
Leadpages was introduced in the year 2008 by the parent organization Redbrick Technologies Inc.
The team of Leadpages has experts who possess the technical skills you need to convert customers. They work with a belief that being online is not just enough, you need marketing strategies and tested ideas that can help you have more leads than you can expect.
Therefore, it is one of the best platforms you should consider.
Top Alternatives & Competitors to Leadpages
Claiming itself to be the world’s best landing page platform, Instapage provides ideal end-to-end landing pages to organizations irrespective of size and niche.
With its years of expertise in the field, you can have the best-personalized advertising experience.
Besides, it will help you maximize your ROI from all your digital campaigns.
The sole purpose of Instapage is to enable you conversion-ready landing pages in a few minutes.
This gives you plenty of time to review and publish it and see the results without the requirement of a developer.
- Business plan- $149/month and Enterprise which is available for customization
- Pay for what you use
- 500+ layouts to choose from
- Used for over 4 million landing pages
- Have the best user experience so far.
HubSpot is widely known for its excellent academia that provides guidance and prepares people to gain more from the market on the internet.
However, do you know they also offer a magnificent page landing builder? If not, let me tell you. HubSpot offers brilliant software that ensures that your website has an effective landing page.
The landing pages that you design with HubSpot will have personalized content, CTAs, and forms for the visitors. All this will eventually help you improve the performance of your website.
Furthermore, you can simply analyze the performance of the landing page along with testing and optimization.
- Start for free
- Plans are: Starter- $45/month, Professional- $800/month, Enterprise- $3200/month
- Get a professional-looking landing page in seconds
- Personalized content for individual visitors.
- Easy analysis, testing, and optimization of page performance.
Another best landing page builder and one of the finest Leadpages alternatives and competitors is GetResponse.
All you need to do is select the best template, add all the items you want to add and launch it.
However, if you want to create your design, you can select the option that allows you to build the page from scratch.
Not just the landing page, GetResponse has many other options you can use to get more from your website.
You can use its email marketing option and other automatic marketing tools that have shown unbelievable results to the previous users.
- Sign up for free
- Plans are divided as: Basic- $15/month, Plus- $49/month, Professional- $99/month, Max- Custom made
- Get more traffic and leads to your business
- Promote digital products and show off your services
Sales funnel is the basic need for any business to get more customers and ROI.
What if there is a platform that offers everything you need to have a great sales funnel, including a well-designed landing page?
Look no further because this Leadpages alternatives and competitors is a great option for you.
Behind ClickFunnels is a team of expert developers and marketers who know and understand what you need.
Therefore, without any further doubt, trust ClickFunnels and get the results millions of people are getting worldwide.
- Get more leads and increase email list with stunning landing pages
- One of the most renowned platforms to increase your sales
- Offer 14-days free trial
- Automation of social media and email marketing
- Offers tutorials and demos for a better understanding
Landing pages are undoubtedly a great source for getting information straight from the audience.
Mailchimp is one of the free sources that allows you to create great conversion-ready landing pages.
Moreover, it is mainly important for small businesses that are looking forward to expanding their email list and email marketing.
Mailchimp ensures that your website has a must-click destination for the visitors. The team behind the company provides you good-looking templates and assists you at every step to create your ideal landing page.
- Easy to use via the mobile app
- Free of cost, hence, best for newbies
- Highlight products and ideas really well
- Offers freebies for download
Unbounce is a simple and super-easy landing page builder that any newbie can use.
It works with effortless drag and drops options that anyone can handle. Moreover, this platform lets you have pop-ups and sticky bars.
The best part is, Unbounce has a lot of templates to choose from that are 100% mobile responsive.
Hence, you can reach out to as many people as possible using the basic convenience criteria.
- Monthly plans are: Launch- $80, Optimize- $120, Accelerate- $200, and Scale- $300.
- Easy drag and drop option
- Can choose from 100+ templates
- Publish the landing page quickly on your domain name
- Start your landing page and get effective results
Here we have one of the best Leadpages alternatives that will serve you with the best sales funnel.
This will enable you to save thousands of dollars every year and make your earn better ROI on every click on your landing page. This tool is OptimizePress.
This OptimizePress is particularly based on the WordPress plugin option.
Therefore, without the help of any outside software, you can easily convert clicks into deals from your WordPress website.
- Works with types of pages such as landing page, opt-in page, and even thank you page.
- Plans are divided as Essential- $99/year, Business- $149/year, and Suit- $199/year.
- Easy customization of pages
- 40+ templates to choose from.
Last but not least we have Ontraport Pages which is used by many creators from different niches.
It provides highly customization landing pages that show genuine results to the users.
Besides, you can tailor the pages and make them look just like you want with a few simple clicks.
Here, you will find a lot of section templates that go with a simple lead page or something that has a lot to share.
So, get the landing page you want with this excellent Leadpages alternative.
Ontraport Pages Features:
Get Ontraport Pages
- A sub-division of ONTRAport
- Plans are divided as Basic- $79/month, Plus- $147/month, Pro- $297/month, and Enterprise- $497/month.
- Offer 14-days free trial
- Easy drag and drop options
- Use of extensive library
- Experiment with colors, fonts, layouts, and more
Conclusion: Leadpages Alternatives and Competitors
Having a landing page is a crucial part of any website not just to attract people to the website but turn them into real customers. Leadpages is an ideal platform to have an ideal landing page, these Leadpages alternatives and competitors are no less.
Also Read: 5+ Best Thrive Themes Alternatives in 2021 To Create A Stunning Site