Yes, marketing is good but instead of analyzing your marketing strategies, have you ever looked at your sales funnel? We all are so occupied with coming up with the best strategies that we forget it is equally important to have a track of our marketing systems.
Sometimes, it is not about having a new marketing campaign to attract more conversion. You can track and see which part of your sales process is working the best and giving you more leads. In fact, systems like RedTrack can help you focus on that and generate more leads.
So, here is RedTrack Review that will help you better understand the real meaning of working on your sales funnel. It helps you in tracking and creating more conversions. However, more on that later but let’s first focus on what it is actually about.
So, let’s start with the review.
What is RedTrack?
There are many SaaS solutions out there that give you the best of their services for better conversions. However, RedTrack is the one that helps you to monitor the performance and results of your promo campaigns, whether it is paid advertising, referral or affiliate marketing, etc. — all in one place. So, in simple words, it provides you with the tools to make data-driven decisions and increase your ROAS.
Now what exactly RedTrack does? RedTrack is one easy-to-use and understandable SaaS program that helps you deal with business challenges. These challenges are:
- Lack of transparency in the performance of different advertising channels for your business;
- Big costs for consolidating ad campaign results from different dislocated platforms;
- Lack of technologies that comply with regulations for data security (hello, Google cookieless solution, Facebook Conversion API, and iOS 14 update);
- No understanding the results affiliates, influencers, or partners bring for your business, etc.
Therefore, RedTrack uses its sophisticated and data-ready technology to help affiliates, publishers, and ad agencies understand their campaigns and break all those challenges.
RedTrack is the one that helps you to monitor the performance and results of your promo campaigns, whether it is paid advertising, referral or affiliate marketing, etc. — all in one place.
Reliability of Data
The company was started in the year 2017 with a view to make things easier for media buyers via data consolidation. They work with a team that is spread in 6 countries across the world. This team handles customers from, over 120 countries daily. Undoubtedly, they deliver the best of their services with the utmost transparency.
What solutions does RedTrack offer?
Now, as we are familiar with what RedTrack is all about, let’s see who can make the best use of its services.
RedTrack has a smart Ad Tracker for all the affiliates out there. It helps in making smart decisions with a thorough analysis of your ad campaigns and auto-optimization. So, no matter how complex your funnel is, RedTrack helps to monitor the performance of each step with ease. Be it about impressions, clicks, and conversions.
What’s worth mentioning for sure, RedTrack is probably the only (or among a few ones) ad tracker that introduced native Facebook Conversion API support. It means that despite iOS 14 and Facebook post-pixel updates, you get accurate and timely statistics with your facebook ad campaigns. Besides API-integration with Facebook, RedTrack has similar solutions for Google and Bing as well.
What else? As affiliate marketer you will also leverage:
- Auto-optimization of your ad campaigns on offer / lander / funnel, and campaign levels
- Automatic cost update for 20+ API integrated traffic sources; .
- Integration of multiple FB or Google ad accounts to one RedTrack profile with no extra cost
If you have an agency, RedTrack can be your way out to attract more clients to your business. It acts as an end-to-end platform with better analytics and reporting. With this, you can easily track and analyze the performance of your partners and affiliates, i.e. the sales and conversions they bring to your business. Also, sharing your results with partners becomes easier because of its white-label reporting portal .
Here are the points that make RedTrack a good platform for ad agencies:
- It offers well-integrated data from any source you want.
- It saves a LOT of time on manual data consolidation providing a real-time reporting portal .
- It gives you a white-label panel to build your branded relations with the partners.
For an advertiser, having in-depth knowledge of the performance of every advertising and marketing channel is very essential. It is no problem with RedTrack because it gives you efficient and timely insights on every channel – paid advertising, affiliate or referral marketing. These reports are not something that the system scans. They are more insightful and provide value at each stage of your advertisement. So, you can make data-driven decisions optimizing your customers’ journey and generate high ROIs.
What makes RedTrack amazing for advertisers?
- You can use RedTrack to speed up your work through daily reporting.
- You can easily measure your advertisement on multiple channels.
- Whatever challenges you face because of the cookies block, you can overcome them using this amazing tool.
Publishers often struggle with delayed and inaccurate reporting, resulting in waste of opportunities and money . If you use RedTrack you can literally forget about all these. Moreover, you can accelerate your growth and deliver timely and insightful reports. Thus, RedTrack becomes easy-to-use and highly descriptive for having access to actionable data.
Why is it so good?
- It offers you an effective and cookie-free tracking system.
- You can alter the funnel as per your requirement.
- Its data is remarkably business-ready.
You may think that RedTrack is just a tracking system but it has a lot to offer you. Its versatility is something that makes it an amazing and must-have tool for anyone who deals with a sales funnel.
When we talk about its interface, we have to say that it is totally beginner-friendly. You will be able to understand everything because of the way it is defined in the so-called dashboard. The only problem you might face – their advanced features can be well-hidden and it’s hard to find them, unless you contact their support team.
What you will find in your RedTrack board?
- Traffic Source:
There are more than 80 integrated traffic sources for you. These traffic sources include software like Taboola, Google Ads, Facebook, Bing, etc. Moreover, even if you will not find your traffic source here, you can always add it as a ‘New Customer Traffic Source’. This can be a programmatic channel or even direct publishing.
To help you scale up your work, there are over 20 API-integrated traffic sources. Use them and leverage automation suite, like auto cost update, automatic pause of poorly performing ad placements, traffic quality check, etc.
- Offer Source
This is the place where you add the Affiliate Network you work with. The best part about RedTrack is that it has amazing pre-made templates for your network in which you can save all the information for easy access.
As another awesome part of RedTrack, you will have the ten additional conversion IDs that help in tracking back to RedTrack.
In the offers section, you will have your URL, client’s URLs, and the direct link to the product. It will also have a click add parameter to help you track data with convenience.
- Landing pages
Landing pages are the most essential part of your business website that directly leads to more and more conversions. So, RedTrack offers you 4 types of landing pages: Pre-landing, Landing, Landing listicle, and Pre-landing listicle.
Now, you are probably wondering what is the difference between landing and listicle landing page? In simple words, a landing page only comprises 1 offer whereas a listicle landing can have as many offers as you want. Besides, by Pre-landing, we mean taking your customer through various processes before turning their casual visit into leads.
Having multiple campaign cost tracking can be the best thing you have for your best leads conversions. RedTrack offers a number of cost tracking when it comes to campaigns. Some of them are CPC, CPA, RevShare, CPM, pop CPM, and much more. Also, there is an option to not track the cost at all.
RedTrack has a system in which it simply attributes all costs in your reports. There are optimized settings that determine if any landing page or offer needs more visitors or weight. This system works on the basis of your CR or ROI.
- Other options
Its easy-to-use dashboard allows you to filter by campaign offers and traffic sources. There are more amazing options such as you can have logs for clicks, conversions and postbacks.
There is one significant tab that has all the important settings for your RedTrack operations. This is the Tools tab where you can change and control the settings of your domain and integration.
How to set up tracking software with RedTrack?
In this RedTrack review, we are not only looking at its positive and negative sides but we also concentrate on Setting up your tracking system. So, follow these steps for a better creation.
- The good news is, RedTrack offers a 14-day trial without submitting your card information.
- Now, click on “Free Trial” and follow the steps to set up your account.
- Thereafter, simply click on Traffic source and create a new one. For that, you first need to select your traffic source from all the options it has. If you cannot find your network, you can simply add a new one.
- Next, you need to add parameters for your tracking agenda. This can work automatically which is the fun part.
- You need to link it to your network. Click on the Offer source tab on the top menu, click on ‘New’, select the network of your choice, and submit the details.
- You must place the URL to your campaign which is one of the most important things for tracking.
- Copy the click URL and go straight to the ‘Offers’ tab. Use a funnel of your choice can paste the link at the end of the campaign.
Note: Make sure your URL has SSL on it which allows it to track without any hindrance.
Set up the campaign
We are not yet done setting up the tracking system. Now, we need to set up a campaign too. For that:
- Click on the Campaign tab and then use the button “New Campaign”.
- Fill in all the details such as name, source, Campaign cost tracking,, and most importantly – set your funnel, adding offer(s) and lander(s).
- Later, save all the information, and do not forget to copy the no-redirect text.
And You Are DONE…
If you want to test RedTrack before investing anything in it, guess what? It has a free trial for 14 days. Now, what about after the free trial ends? For that, there are 4 plans available at RedTrack. So, let’s have a look at them.
Basic plan- The basic plan costs $49/month if you pay monthly and $41/month if you pay yearly. With this, you will get unlimited campaigns, unlimited conversions, advanced reporting, and 3 custom domains.
Pro Plan- This will cost you $83/month (annual payment) and $99/month (monthly payment). You will get everything that the Basic plan offers + unlimited custom domains, free SSL, and automation suite.
Team Plan- This plan costs $199/month (monthly payment) and $166/month (Annual payment). With this plan, you will get everything in the basic and pro plan. With this, you will get 2 additional team users + publisher tracking and management.
Agency Plan- The Agency plan will cost you $449/month (monthly payment) and $375/month (annual payment). Whatever you get in the basic, pro, and team plan will be there with the agency plan. Apart from that, you will get publisher discovery, a white-labeled reporting portal, and 5 additional team users.
These prices may seem a little heavy on your pocket but the services you will get will make you realize that it was worth every penny. Anyhow, you still have the free trial with you. So, choose wisely.
Pros & Cons
- It offers a free trial
- It also offers a demo by request
- It offers in-person training.
- Live chat support
- Biweekly live streams
- Low price
- Easy to use
- Advanced-level tracking system
- The kind and helpful team behind the system.
- Daily reports available
- You might need help at some steps if you’re new to trackers.
Now you know what RedTrack is all about and what all makes it a special tool. So, ending this RedTrack review, all we have to say is that this has the potential of increasing your sales through perfect analyses.