The last five years have been very good for UpCloud. They have taken the market by storm with their new ideas and developer-driven solutions for individuals and businesses.
UpCloud offers software-defined networking, block storage, and cloud services. It has major offices in all countries across Europe, Asia, and North America.
Salient Features Offered by UpCloud:
- You get 100% uptime SLA and the company claims that all points of failure are eliminated from the servers at regular intervals. As a guarantee, you can have 50 x payback for any downtime of more than five minutes.
- The company has introduced simple plans so that you don’t get confused about any hidden prices. You will also have a 30-day money-back guarantee and desired flexibility.
- The users will get scalable MaxlOPS block storage even at lower-priced prices, and the performance will not get tempered.
- As a developer you can also create your own custom images that can match your brand and business, giving it a feel of premium service.
- You can deploy a new cloud server in just 45 seconds. They use the same MaxlOPS technology.
- Customer support is good, and more often you will be satisfied. The core team knows what they are doing and will help you in any way they can.
Read: UpCloud Review