Disclosure: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links, meaning that if you click on one of the links and purchase an item, I may receive a commission. All opinions however are my own.
GreenGeeks as per its name is a web hosting service provider that claims to be the most environment-friendly one available. In this article, we have listed some of the top GreenGeeks alternatives that you could choose for launching your website.
Now they do claim to lessen the carbon footprint by 300% of the energy they use. But is it affordable for your pocket than other hosting services available in the market?
And does it provide all the features and options required to launch an innovative website?
Let us take a look at the GreenGeeks alternatives, so you can get a truckload of options to choose from. But before all that, let us take a good look at GreenGeeks features.
GreenGeeks came into existence in 2006, and from the beginning, its focus has been on making the web hosting services environment-friendly.
The problem with all Eco-friendly products is the heavy price, but GreenGeeks has kept the price of the service as competitive as possible. The service is now home to more than 500,000 websites and serves thousands of customers with great satisfaction. They now are considered the world’s best green hosting service.
Get GreenGeeks Hosting
Top Alternatives & Competitors to GreenGeeks
Being an American company, DigitalOcean has some innovative solutions for cloud computing. Deployment and scaling of applications on multiple systems is also provided by the company. The brand value of the company has increased quite rapidly over the last decade.
DigitalOcean List of Features:
Get DigitalOcean Hosting
- It offers Droplets, a special scalable computer service which can be deployed for better and reliable connection.
- Features like custom image, one click features and standard distributions can also be deployed for better performance and accessibility.
- Droplets also help in picking the price points that are beneficial to the user among data center regions.
- DO provides basic facilities which include but are not limited to robust security, increased storage and application management.
- The support for customers is good enough but you can also learn tips & tricks from the support community.
Read: DigitalOcean Review
Kinsta has been a major player and has made quite a name for itself in the last few years. Apart from all the managed WordPress hosting service, you also get access to the Google infrastructure as the hosting service is built on Google Cloud Platform.
Kinsta List of Features:
Get Kinsta Hosting
- Kinsta experts help you in the free migration of your WordPress site.
- It is powered by Google Cloud Platform and has the latest technologies like PHP 7+, HTTP/2, and NGINX.
- The security features include DDoS and firewall protection, SSL, and more.
- You will get back up options too and you can schedule them at your convenience.
- With a custom-built dashboard, users can manage their websites seamlessly.
- Kinsta has attractive prices, though they are still a bit high, considering overall services it is worth it.
- Kinsta’s support is right when you need them with less response time and WordPress experts ready to assist you.
Read: 10 best Kinsta alternatives
Interserver provides a reliable WordPress hosting solution starting at only $6/month. Your site will be powered by Interserver’s VPS cloud that includes a dedicated IP address, managed CPU, RAM, and disc space.
Interserver List of Features:
Get Interserver Hosting
- You will experience WordPress dedicated resources.
- Free migration service.
- A great WordPress hosting at the cheapest price in the market.
- 24/7 round the clock support team.
- Experience high performance with WordPress optimized servers.
- 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Read: Interserver Review
If you want to put less effort into the technical aspects of WordPress, then this is the perfect platform for you. Here you will be able to help yourself to a more creative workflow and innovative results. It is highly optimized for both WordPress and Drupal service.
Pantheon List of Features:
Get Pantheon Hosting
- It provides automated backups, thereby reducing the need for server administration or management.
- It has an easy way to test the different versions of websites, and also apply changes to life as well as back up servers.
- Due to the Google Cloud Platform, several Google features can be used to optimize the functions and performance of your website.
- The productivity is very high, and it is easier to reach a workflow state due to less distraction & user-friendly controls.
A2 Hosting came into the market in 2002 and has been one of the fastest hosting services since then. It offers 20x WordPress hosting speed with Turbo servers. As a result, they now have over five hundred thousand websites hosted at their super-speed Turbo servers.
A2 Hosting List of Features:
Get A2 Hosting
- A2 Hosting is much faster than some of its competitors. They do claim to optimize their platform for 20 times increase in speed.
- Auto-WordPress installation so you don’t have to worry about manual set up.
- A2 optimization provides high speed and security settings.
- Get free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate.
- Global data centers allow you to host your site to the nearest server for faster speed.
Read: A2 Hosting Black Friday Deals 2020
BlueHost is a fast, easy, and secure WordPress hosting platform to get your site up & running in minutes. Its WordPress hosting plans are affordable with high-end features to optimize your site and boost its SEO.
BlueHost List of Features:
Get BlueHost Hosting
- Built by WordPress experts, so your site is in good hands.
- Dozens of WordPress themes to save your time in creating a masterpiece.
- Automatic WordPress installation helps you get started with your site.
- One free domain name for the first year and thereafter renewal charges are applicable.
- Automatic WordPress updates keep your site secure and healthy.
- As soon as your site is up & running, you get Google verified.
The list of GreenGeeks alternatives is for those who did not have a good experience with its hosting service. If you enjoy GreenGeeks green web hosting, then do share your experience to my readers.