Disclosure: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links, meaning that if you click on one of the links and purchase an item, I may receive a commission. All opinions however are my own.
What is one way to attract more and more traffic to your website? Yes, this is something we all are familiar with- SEO or Search Engine Optimization. One of the most effective ways to rank higher on Google searches.
Where there are people who find themselves SEO experts, there are millions of people who are not sure how to have the required SEO. Therefore, the cyber world has come up with multiple tools and software that can serve you with this thing and Moz is one of them.
However, various Moz Alternatives offer you similar facilities. So, let’s see what alternatives can we use.
Moz is your one-stop SEO toolset that has everything you need to increase traffic, improve visibility, and have a higher ranking on the search engines. In this toolset, you can find site audits, rank tracking, keyword research, and backlink analysis. Moreover, all these things are excellent for you to attract more visitors and customers to your website.
There are three major SEO solutions available at Moz, namely, Moz Pro, Moz Local, and STAT. All these three are best in their ways. The awesomeness of these solutions is that they offer the most accurate data than any other toolkit. Besides, you will get to learn directly from experts and educate yourself with the best of SEO knowledge.
Now, let’s move forward with Moz Pro Alternatives.
Top Alternatives & Competitors to Moz Pro
No matter if you have a blog, eCommerce, or a simple business website, all you need is more and more visitors. Therefore, our next Moz alternative is SEMRush that is the love of most of the users on the internet. It has got tonnes of different SEO tools and you can easily analyze the performance of your website based on reports.
With SEMrush, you can also figure out what type of content your target audience is looking for and how you can get in front. It might seem a bit costly at first but trust me, whatever you spend is worth every penny you pay.
- There are 3 plans available- Pro: $99.95/month, Guru: $199.95/month, and Business: $399.95/month.
- SEMrush is the priority of more than 6 million marketing professionals.
- The services of SEMrush has received 14 awards to date.
- Good strategy + accurate data, SEMrush has everything for you
Just like Moz, SEO PowerSuite is one all-in-one SEO toolkit. From SEO software, competitive pricing to Brand reports this platform is fully automatic that ease-up your work. If you want something as per your preference, SEO PowerSuite is the place you should be because of its fully-customization feature.
SEO PowerSuite has a lot more than just SEO. Here, you can track your website rank, audit your website from time to time, and assist links from other platforms. Moreover, this is a free platform, hence, perfect for beginners. However, if you want to have the best of it, you’ve got to try the professional version.
- Professional License will cost you $299/year and an Enterprise license will be $699/year.
- You can manage unlimited websites on each of the packages, including the free one.
- Get sit auditing, social media stats, content optimization, analytic integration, and much more in just one place.
- Over 5,00,000 customers trust this place for its award-winning services.
Up next we have Raven which is another amazing SEO Platform and a great fit in the list of Moz alternatives. With Raven, you can get the fantastic SEO for your website as well as reporting tools all in one place. Be it about analyzing the backlinks, marketing reports, rank tracking, or managing links and checking keyword rank, Raven has a lot to offer.
Raven is a top choice for people who want to grow their business to the next level because they get the reporting in real-time. Moreover, all its happy clients suggest this platform because it allows you to get detailed KPIs across the multi-channel campaigns.
- The packages start from $39 a month and go to $399 a month depending upon your requirements.
- Integrates Google analytics and search control metrics.
- Search thousands of keywords and get the best and accurate results for your searches.
- Compare your data from competitors and other service providers.
Another absolute favorite platform of most of the developers and marketers is Majestic which is best at link research. If you are looking for something to set up the link profile of your website, Majestic is the tool you should go for. Besides, if don’t want to spend anything on any tool but want the best result, you can enjoy their free tolls as well. However, with certain limitations.
If you go for the monthly paid version of Majestic, you can have a lot more than what you can expect out of it. Once you search for a URL, you will come across all the results related to that page URL or even an entire site. Just click on the page of information you want and you are all set to analyze and get the best results.
- There are three packages you can choose from- LITE: $49.99/month, PRO: $99.99/month, and API: $399.99/month.
- Trust flow, citation, visibility, trust, and tropical flow, Majestic is the home for everything you want.
- Get millions of analysis with every package.
- Explore every website and peek into what competitors are doing.
If you really need a good Moz pro alternative, MajesticSEO is the best one to look at. It is one of those underestimated tool that does everything you need to rank well.
Ahrefs is the most powerful and popular SEO tool on the internet hence acquires a special place in the list of Moz alternatives. As we are talking about an all-in-one toolkit for your website’s SEO, we cannot forget Ahrefs which is as remarkable as Moz.
The best part about Ahrefs is that it comes with fabulous learning material and much more for a passionate community. There a lot you can do with Ahrefs apart from just auditing your website. You can explore the competitor’s activities, explore more keywords, explore content, and track the ranks of your website.
- You will have to pay $7 for a 7-day trial.
- There are 4 monthly packages available- Lite: $99, Standard: $179, Advanced: $399, and Agency: $999.
- 24/5 support is available either on live chat or Twitter poke.
- Trusted by the world’s leading marketers
Screaming frog is a platform that has many tools that benefit your website. However, if we talk about one of the best ones, then its SEO spider is the tool that you want. SEO spider, a tool by Screaming Frog, allows you to check your website’s SEO with ease.
SEO Spider makes you form an informed SEO decision by showing you the reports and analyzes of the website. And the best part is, if you looking forward to handling 500 URLs at a time, you will love its free version otherwise you can go for the paid ones. Moreover, if you have any broken links, auditing issues, data issues, and more, you can easily fix them using the SEO spider.
- The free version is available for less than 500 URLs website.
- For agencies and eCommerce websites, the paid version is recommended. It will cost you £ 99/year.
- Combine and compare data of your website.
- Helps you identify crawled URL, large, orphan, and slow-responding pages.
The company where you get to interact with young professionals, BrightEdge is another best Moz Alternative that works with the major focus on offering the best SEO to your business. Its motive is to create a virtual data analyst that can help you every day. Besides, this is something you need while you invest your valuable time in the SEO program.
The real struggle is turning a conventional data analyst into a smart one. BrightEdge has been able to come up with that smartness that helps it offer the best of everything to the user. Moreover, it has a team that offers you the most accurate data in the industry you want to work in.
- Pricing depends on the user wants an indication of value.
- You can book a demo with them without any cost
- You can engage with customers directly
- Learn and spread your company network through expert advice.
- Get what more than 1700 companies trust
Last but not least we have WebCEO which is a few of the best Moz Alternatives. SEO has become an integral part of all the websites and this is what concerns WebCEO the most. So, to serve you with the best SEO program, it has an amazing tool that not only helps with SEO but a lot more.
The all-in-one SEO tool by WebCEO has a set of 21 tools that are super-effective for your website’s SEO and digital marketing. More than 13,50,000 users trust this platform over anything else. Hence, it is in great competition with Moz.
- Annual packages are- Startup: $74/month, Corporate: $224/month, Agency Unlimited: $74/month + scanning fee.
- Get the best of pro-level SEO software tools.
- SEO leads, team collaboration, reports, and analyses are made easy with WebCEO.
- Manage hundreds of clients
- Make the best use of white-label marketing
There are various Moz Alternatives in the market but if you are looking for the best one, follow this list and get your match. So, what are you waiting for? Get the best of all-in-one tools services and have the best SEO results on your website.