the biggest question I get from my friends and fans is “Hi Vashishtha! what tools do you use to make your blog stunning, clean and professional?” And here I am telling you guys about all my tools, plugins and tricks that I use in my practices in blogging. Due to a busy job schedule, I have not enough time to write everyday. So, I keep it short and interesting for you to know how I do it with wordpress and other blogging tools.
What’s there in my WordPress
Like a carpenter keeps a pencil stick with him and a barber keep a scissor , I keep a list of wordpress plugins in my wordpress blog. Each single plugin has its own importance. Some of the plugins are on site functioning by enhancing social media optimization, SEO score, Rich snippets and much more while others perform somewhere else like auto posting in social media and so on.
- Cocorico Social Buttons (To show flat social sharing buttons before every post)
- Comment Reply Notification (To send an email notification each time you reply their comment on your blog.)
- Commentluv (To encourage your readers to comment on your posts)
- Contact Form 7 (For contact forms)
- HYPE Social Buffer Pro (Premium – To automatically post on social media with featured images the whole day)
- Icegram (For popups and Chat Notifications)
- Jetpack (The Giant multipurpose wordpress plugin)
- Jonradio Multiple themes (To entertain two themes in one wordpress site)
- MyCommentAuthors (A perfect way to thank my comment authors of a month)
- Pretty Link lite (Affiliate Link cloacking)
- Q2W3 Fixed Widget (Advertising)
- Regenerate Thumbnails (Helps in the blog appearance and generate image thumbnails and resizes them)
- SEOPressor (Premium Getting my 100% On page SEO Score to ensure first page google ranks)
- WP notification bars (An alternative to Hellobar)
- WP Review (For elegant view of a review)
- WP Shortcode by mythemeshop (Format things without coding like buttons, tooltips, alerts and lot more)
- WP Subscribe (For a elegant email subscription widget)
- WP Super cache (Lightening fast website loading)
- Yoast-SEO (The Giant wordpress SEO plugin which helps in putting Meta Data for posts and optimizing the whole of the blog.)
AS the above huge list itself shows that this can be used by any newbie bloggers because all of them are absolutely FREE except HYPE social Pro and SEOPressor.
Some External Tools and Tricks that I use
#1 Twitter Tools (Crowdfire, Unfollowers.me, SocialPilot)
This makes me active even while I am actually unplugged. These are automation tools and you can automate your blog with these tools. This automation does not mean that your blog would be copying and pasting articles from other sites automatically. It means that your social media profile will be sharing your blog posts randomly after every hour or day. It is way better than sitting silent on social media.
You can also use a paid plugin named HYPE Social Buffer Pro (For social media automation) which works seamlessly with Buffer app.
#2 Google Webmaster Tools (Search Console), Analytics and other Google Apps
Google search console (former google webmaster tools) is a great help in my blogging and SEO practices. Not only Google Webmaster tools, there are so many apps that are installed in my Android phone and some I use on Laptop.
Google Keep, Google Voice Input, Google Keyboard and ofcourse Google Analytics. Google Keeps helps in managing taskas and Voice input helps in writing my posts while speaking to my phone. Its a big big help for me while my fingers are not ready to type a long essay on a keyword, I can do it with my voice.