the biggest question I get from my friends and fans is “Hi Vashishtha! what tools do you use to make your blog stunning, clean and professional?” And here I am telling you guys about all my tools, plugins and tricks that I use in my practices in blogging. Due to a busy job schedule, I have not enough time to write everyday. So, I keep it short and interesting for you to know how I do it with wordpress and other blogging tools.
My WordPress Theme (Writer/Customized)
Now that you can see the difference as well.
I am adding more value to these lists constantly.
What’s there in my WordPress (The Plugins and Theme)
Like a carpenter keeps a pencil stick with him and a barber keep a scissor , I keep a list of wordpress plugins in my wordpress blog. Each single plugin has its own importance. Some of the plugins are on site functioning by enhancing social media optimization, SEO score, Rich snippets and much more while others perform somewhere else like auto posting in social media and so on.
- Sharify Social Buttons (To show flat social sharing buttons before every post)
- Comment Reply Notification (To send an email notification each time you reply their comment on your blog.)
- Contact Form 7 (For contact forms)
- WP Subscribe Pro (The awesome popup you saw when you came on my site.)
- Jetpack (The Giant multipurpose wordpress plugin)Jetpack is one of the most popular WordPress plugin in the world. The ultimate features that it offers are:Entertain for free
1. FREE Image CDN – Photon
2. Mobile Responsive Theme
3. WordPress.com Comments
4. Management of your BLOG through WordPress.com mobile app or desktop client
5. Social Sharing Buttons
6. Uptime Monitoring to see when your site goes down Paid Plan features
1. Enhanced Security
2. Priority Support
3. Daily WebSite Backups for just 3.5 USD per month with Vaultpress
4. Spam Reduction using Akismet premium
AS the above huge list itself shows that this can be used by any newbie bloggers because all of them are absolutely FREE except HYPE social Pro and SEOPressor.
Some External Tools and Tricks that I use
#1 Twitter Tools (Crowdfire, Unfollowers.me, SocialPilot)
This makes me active even while I am actually unplugged. These are automation tools and you can automate your blog with these tools. This automation does not mean that your blog would be copying and pasting articles from other sites automatically. It means that your social media profile will be sharing your blog posts randomly after every hour or day. It is way better than sitting silent on social media.
#2 Google Webmaster Tools (Search Console), Analytics and other Google Apps
Google search console (former google webmaster tools) is a great help in my blogging and SEO practices. Not only Google Webmaster tools, there are so many apps that are installed in my Android phone and some I use on Laptop.
Google Keep, Google Voice Input, Google Keyboard and ofcourse Google Analytics. Google Keeps helps in managing taskas and Voice input helps in writing my posts while speaking to my phone. Its a big big help for me while my fingers are not ready to type a long essay on a keyword, I can do it with my voice.
#3 Semrush for Baklink Analysis, Search Traffic and More
Doing a number of tasks using the best tool in the industry – Semrush.
Yeah. If you ask me a quick review and a opinion, I would say that the data is not 100% concrete. However, it worth the amount you spend on it.