In these days, one of the more difficult tasks is maintaining a good diet and staying healthy. But with the busy schedule of your office work, business, college and some other work it’s not possible regularly.
But no need to worry about that, Android fitness apps can help. We all know Android second popular mobile OS. There are millions of apps out like business apps, productivity, and finance, social as well as health apps. But it’s not quite that simple, though. There are lots of Android health & fitness apps, but far fewer good Android fitness apps. Avoid downloading the dross with our list of recommended picks, including those for running, cycling, sleep monitoring, gym exercise, and Pilates.
Read Also – 10 Best Android Music Apps to Download Songs
Here going to provide a list of the beneficial health apps for Android platform. Check out the list.
1. Practo – Your Health App
At think mobile conference 2014, Practo voted as a best health & apps. Updated version is integrated with Uber cab – Find an Uber cab straight to the doctor’s. Practo is an award winning healthcare app, with the help of Practo app you can find doctors, clinics, spas, gyms or diagnostic labs easily also book instant appointments with them. Apart from these, you can ask free health questions to doctors on Practo Consult, customize your Practo Health Feed or order medicines online.
- Find doctor’s based on area, availability, disease symptoms or particular treatments.
- Check out all the information like qualification, consultation fee, and other patients review or review.
- Search for diagnostic labs based on the required tests like blood tests, MRI, thyroid etc.
- Read exclusive health articles and tips submitted by health experts on Practo Health Feed.
Save your favorite doctors and appointment.
2. Google Fit – Fitness Tracking
Google have owned its health & fitness android apps, “Google fit” which is totally integrated with android and android wear. Weight, heart rate and activity like (running, cycle or walk) automatically logged into google fit. Set your daily goals based on steps, time, distance, calories burned. Receive personalized recommendations and coaching for activity goals.
- Real-time tracking of your walks, runs, and bike rides
- Push-up, sit-up, and squat detection and coaching from your Android Wear watch
- Integration with nutrition and sleep apps
- Personalized insights and coaching
3. Nike+ Running
The Nike+ Running App tracks your runs record and helps you to reach your goals — whether you are running your first race, or setting a new personal record. From first-time runners to marathon veterans, you’ll get the measurement and motivation you need to run farther and faster than ever before.
- Track your progress easily
- Stay Motivated
- Compare And Compete
- Guidance And Training
4. Runkeeper – GPS Track Run Walk
Runkeeper is another popular fitness app on the Google Play Store and it’s very highly rated and trusted by 45 million users. You can Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
- Use your Android Wear smart watch to track your all stats, right on your wrist!
- Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner.
- See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues.
5. Doctor on Demand: MD & Therapy
The best app for all mothers/caretakers to take care of their babies! This app helps to address mild infections, cough / cold / allergies / flu, pediatric questions, and emotional health concerns.
- Moms or caretakers can easily meet with specialists for pediatric care, lactation consulting, or post- Partum health issues.
- Physicians focus on your care, with no disturbances or interferences.
- Only board-certified MDs and specialists are here.
We have nominated these apps based on their perspective to aid people in living a healthy life in a number of ways. For selecting these apps, we have considered some factor like user ratings, affordability, accessibility, format, functionality, and relevance to healthy living and the healthy living community’s needs.