You can write for Us by following the Guest Post Guidelines. This is one of the leading WordPress Blog by Vashishtha about WP, Magento, eCommerce, SEO, and Design.
You can write about WP themes, plugins, templates or almost anything that lie under above categories.
Please note that I am not accepting guest posts at the moment.
Well, you can still contribute to my website and get some benefit from it (as far as your content helps my readers too).
I strive hard behind the blog to build authority and trust with my audience and want you to provide worth publishing content.
Read more about me here.
What kind of Posts I Write
- List Articles (WordPress themes, Plugins, technology or anything.)
- Product Reviews (detailed how-to guide on how to use them to solve a problem)
- Expert Roundups, a Resourceful piece of content (fast approval)
- Your designed Inspiration Story (How you designed and developed your website)
What is allowed
Non-promotional posts with a link to your website as far as it adds value to the reader’s interest.
Posts with nofollow backlinks
PS: In case you’re looking for a dofollow backlink to boost up your website’s ranking in Google for your keywords, please consider it an advertisement and contact me for the same.
Yes, I charge. I also pay bills for running and maintaining this blog.
What’s not allowed
Promotional Posts meant to promote only one product or service are not allowed. (if your product is awesome enough, dare to contact me.)
Dofollow links under a link building campaign of yours or your company is not supported. However, I am willing to help real people out.
Link Exchange is something that my blog prohibits me from putting my hands into
It is sure to help you reach a wider audience but – This blog is not for off-topic discussion. My audience is defined. They are bloggers, business owners, developers, and entrepreneur. So, cook something they appreciate.
Guest writer benefits
You’ll receive full credit for the article
You’ll get exposure at the bottom of the post via author bio section (you can include max 1 dofollow portfolio / website link)
You can include your social media accounts
You may be paid if the article you wrote is a top-notch one
Think before pitching for guest post
- 1. Who is your audience
- 2. Why will they give a damn to read your article
- 3. What they will get from the article
- 4. If it has already been said somewhere else?
Now prepare the content
1. Minimum 1000 words and must not be published elsewhere (word is just a limit. One sentence is enough to say- I am Good.)
2. The images provided with the article must include the source link, and the maximum width for an image is 670px
3. I’ll review your article for approval and reserve the right to edit/reject your submission if it doesn’t meet our requirements. For that make sure to contact us first with your post idea.
4. You can submit the article in the following formats: HTML, plain text, word document. Send images zipped.
Hello Friends! I am Vashishtha Kapoor and I started blogging back in 2015 and operating from New Delhi, India.
I hold experience in Digital Marketing, blog content writing, and marketing along with advertising.
New Delhi, India
From my Blog
SkySilk Hosting Review – Cheapest VPS Server Ever
VPS (Virtual Private Server) plays a very important role in setting up an online business. The reason for the growth...
Pinpointe Review | Send Emails Campaigns, Track and Report with Ease
Thinking of pushing your emailer or flyers through email marketing to your clients/customers? All you need is to upload your...
Adperiscope Review | Best Ads Spying tool for affiliates
When a person is going to start a business online that is related to mobile marketing and he wants a...
How to Build a Remote Digital Agency?
If you are considering building a remote digital agency, you have already made one of the best decision you could...